• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New Member in Monroe, MI

Tarance77

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Went to the Detroit boat show a couple times this year. Decided to purchase a AR210 for my first boat. I am pretty excited and can't wait to surprise the kids with the new addition to the toys. I have read through the Boat-Ed stuff. I'm sure there is plenty more to learn about being out on the water on my own boat. I haven't been out on the water in a few years, which I was a passenger.

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Welcome and congrats @Tarance77 on the new boat. I'm sure the family will love it.

jdonalds

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Congratulations and welcome. You're gonna love it.

N140

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Congrats fellow Wisconsinite! If you have never run a boat, let alone a jet boat, i would suggest trying to get out the first couple of times on nonpeak times/days. Can be a little stressful at a busy boat ramp. Then kick back and enjoy the boat!

Tarance77

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thanks guys! Looking forward to it. Still have this winter going so I haven't taken delivery yet.

buckbuck

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Welcome. Please give us feedback on how those TR-1 engines perform while doing watersports. And send pictures of your smiling family.