• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New owner from Down under

Britboater

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hi @Jet downunder I'm in Queensland ATM, very hot!!!! I was out on the water around Stradbroke and Morton island the other day on my friends new Seadoo. Beautiful area, I've noticed the doos are more popular than Yams but definitely no Yamaha boats, plenty of Aluminium boats though, tinnies I think you call them.

Just last week I was up in the Whitsundays, wow, what a stunning place to boat but the jelly fish, **** that!!!!!!! :eek:, even if the jet pump chews them up their tentacles can still get you :arghh:.

Have fun cruising around in your unique boat to South QLD :thumbsup:.

Jet downunder

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Yes a great part of the world, we have been to Morton and Straddie a few times 4wding which is great. I have seen a few Seadoo's around but tinnies are the most popular in the under 20 foot range around here.

Krabi Sunset

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
G'day from a fellow Aussie, though I live in Thailand now.

May I ask a couple of questions as I am going to go through the same process?

Who did you buy it from, and why did you select them?

What did it cost for the shipping?

Did you go the US at all?

Last edited:

sebastianriver

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Did it come and how is it???? Hope everything worked out!!! :)