• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New Owner in eastern Pennsylvania

Buoy23

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I was able to get a few in water pics while out on the lake today. Had a boat full with 5 adults 2 kids and my dog. Top speed was 52 with a full tank of gas. Very impressed with the way it takes off. Used about a half tank of gas in about 5 hours. View attachment 47613View attachment 47614View attachment 47615View attachment 47616View attachment 47617
Great pictures!! Boat sits nice in the water. Exactly what I wanted too see. My previous boat (2001 Seadoo Challenger 2000) sat really low in the water and I hated that!! I could actually be sitting in the drivers seat and reach over and drag my hand in the water! Did not feel safe in choppy water. The Yamaha sit higher. Your boat has got me second guessing myself on choice of hull color. I chose Black and Yellow. Still time to change my mind though. Decisions Decisions Decisions.

gsbrown

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Both color choices are nice. Tough decision! We saw the white and red at the boat show and knew that was the one. Who knows if they had the black and yellow at the show I might have gone with that one.

Last edited: