• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New Owner in eastern Pennsylvania

captras

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Good to know. I'm not sure of the trailer brand. I did get a galvanized trailer.
It should be a Shorelander....thats what Yamaha uses for all their boats, I believe. Mine is a glavanized Shorelander. If yours is, take some time to check all of the fender bolts on your trailer. Several members have found bolts missing, or loose, myself included.

Buoy23

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Welcome to the AR195 Family. Malibu Dan and Myself have the Black & Yellow hulls. Going to get the Boat Bling Hot Sause to kept the water spots off the Black Hull before it even goes in the water! :winkingthumbsup" Gotta keep it looking good.

stever40

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Welcome - this is a great place with tons of knowledgeable people.

gsbrown

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
It should be a Shorelander....thats what Yamaha uses for all their boats, I believe. Mine is a glavanized Shorelander. If yours is, take some time to check all of the fender bolts on your trailer. Several members have found bolts missing, or loose, myself included.
Thanks, I will make sure I check for bolts at pick up.

gsbrown

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Welcome to the AR195 Family. Malibu Dan and Myself have the Black & Yellow hulls. Going to get the Boat Bling Hot Sause to kept the water spots off the Black Hull before it even goes in the water! :winkingthumbsup" Gotta keep it looking good.
Just checking out the Boat Bling Products. Does the Quickie Sauce replace the need for wax and buff or just an in between coat? I know the Hot Sauce is an after each use type of spray.

gsbrown

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
It has arrived! And it's getting wet this weekend!image1.JPG image2.JPG ACH]

Last edited:

Buoy23

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
It's so beautyful!!!! SNIF SNIF. :env::env::env: Can't wait to post my delivery pictures. To bad mine will have snow in te background!:mad:

malibu Dan

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Beautiful... get that big white condom off and enjoy... I like the white and red paint scheme..

malibu Dan

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
@Buoy23.... don't worry, with the weather here mine won't see the lake until May/June..:(:(

gsbrown

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Thanks guys. I can't wait to get her on the water! The weather for the next 5-6 days is heaven sent. 70's and sunny. Hope they're right!

Buoy23

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Welcome aboard @gsbrown, sorry I'm late to the welcome party. The boat looks awesome, congrats.

Buoy23

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thanks guys. I can't wait to get her on the water! The weather for the next 5-6 days is heaven sent. 70's and sunny. Hope they're right!
Can you post a few pictures of your boat in the water. No one has posted pictures of their AR195 in the water yet (besides the promo ads from Yamaha). i want to get an idea how she sits and looks in the water.:winkingthumbsup" Have a great day out there with your new toy.

gsbrown

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
I just want to give thanks to everyone at Toms River Marine & Motorsports. We received top notch customer service. Both my wife a I have not gotten that to often in the past. The boat was incredible in the water. After about a half hour of breaking in the engine with our salesman DJ (you rock) we dropped him off at the dock and spent 3 hours on the river and bay. I hit max speed of 55mph on the river and the bay. It felt really smooth and the engine isn't too loud. The depth alert was set at 3ft so I had to learn how to turn that off. There were a few spots where it said we were in 1.5 - 2 ft of water. Never felt it hit bottom. Really great day. Love the boat! After we were finished DJ and Pete (the owner) came back to get us and cleaned the boat for us and got it ready to go. Great day! It's on the back of my truck on its way home.

Attachments

malibu Dan

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Can you post a few pictures of your boat in the water. No one has posted pictures of their AR195 in the water yet (besides the promo ads from Yamaha). i want to get an idea how she sits and looks in the water.:winkingthumbsup" Have a great day out there with your new toy.
IMG_4711.JPG IMG_4713.JPG

gsbrown

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Taking it out on a lake tomorrow. I'll try to get some in water pictures.

malibu Dan

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Thanks, unfortunately it turned out to be our only trip in the new boat....

gsbrown

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
I was able to get a few in water pics while out on the lake today. Had a boat full with 5 adults 2 kids and my dog. Top speed was 52 with a full tank of gas. Very impressed with the way it takes off. Used about a half tank of gas in about 5 hours. IMG_3381.JPGIMG_3379.JPGIMG_3382.JPGIMG_3385.JPGIMG_3393.JPG