• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New Owner in North Texas

iamcalled

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thanks! Which ramp do you usually use? We are at the Cubesmart near Lake Park. We are heading to Ray Roberts tomorrow to do some fishing and cruising. Can’t wait!
Sorry just saw this. We launch at Lake Park, hard to beat the annual deal for $50. I've been to Ray Roberts, but it's pretty far from me, when I can be on Lewisville in under 20 minutes. Y'all have fun.

iamcalled

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I have been reading every page on this forum for the past couple of weeks and it helped me in making me initial purchase decisions.

I picked up a 2019 AR240 from Phil Dill Boats out of Lewisville, Tx. It was actually really bad weather this past Saturday. I am very impressed that I was able to get up to 43 MPH with 3 adults in 3-5 ft waves.

Anyway some of the things I found during my inspection.

1. Anchor locker drain needed sealed.
2. Scuff on bow where our guy missed the trailer during the test drive.

Things that I wish I would have found.

1. Trailer brake rotors are grooved on the outside of both sides, but pads have plenty of meat left?
2. Table bracket installed upside down.
3. Loose hardware in engine compartment.
Welcome Just Phishing. Let me know if you every want to join us. We typically hit Lake Lewisville most weekends from now till September and congrats on the new boat. We bought ours brand new from Phil Deal this time last year. Love that new boat feeling

Just Phishing

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Welcome Just Phishing. Let me know if you every want to join us. We typically hit Lake Lewisville most weekends from now till September and congrats on the new boat. We bought ours brand new from Phil Deal this time last year. Love that new boat feeling
Will do, we are trying to hit all of the lakes within a couple of hours this summer.

addfw

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Update - my wife’s suv had trouble pulling it to Texoma so we are going to slip it up there. Hope to catch the meetup!

ApelilaRains

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
You guys/gals know about the Texoma gathering at the end o July right?
@ApelilaRains like to show off her boat and we need some sort of a new good looking Yamaha .....
Haha, I've been M.I.A. from this site, sorry @Betik , I look forward to seeing everyone in July!!

Congrats @Just Phishing !!! I'm normally at Texoma now; however, meet up with some friends at lewisville off Hidden Cove. If you ever see a bluw 255 Scarab, holla at me!!