• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

NEW POOL NOODLE MOD / USE!!!

Too cool. Cam.

Does it come in elongated style?:winkingthumbsup"

@JC6275 You just saved me about 30 to 40 bucks. I'm building one of these for our next trip. Too bad my next trip isn't shelbyville.

Put that right next to the waterless urinals!

@jetboater4life , I am so bummed out. We were really excited to go to Shelbyville and I found out last week that my boss is going out of town that weekend, so I have to stay and work... We had to cancel our plans to go....

So without a cover or separate compartment to flush waste into I assume its a one use per bag operation and that flushing involves tying the bag off and leaving it in the bucket. Therefore that is not the time to go econo when it comes to the bags. Isn't there a concern that not everything will clear the pool noodle on the way in to the bag?

This is awesome...Although, I think I might need a bigger bucket to be able to tuck my junk....LOL....I'll just consider it a single function apparatus.

Didn't think of the Noodle on there, so certainly a great use! May need to shop for more noodles. My kids always seem to have at least ONE "experience" on the boat during a day trip.

That is awesome!! Now all you need to do is mod it to fit the table leg hole so you can stretch your legs out....LOL

That has to be one of the best noodle mods yet! Having the luggable loo...I can tell you it will be great! No lid isn't important because after one time use, you remove that bag and place in garbage for later disposal. . You use one of the bio bags and it sanitizes and securely closes.

Last edited:
Adding a little cat litter sprinkled to the bottom helps to absorb the moisture and lessons smell and is cheap. You can prepare bags prior and place in bucket. Than just grab a bag, load, tie up and done. Have a seperate bag to rid of it.

This reminds me of the time: stationed in Germany, the ex-wife and I went to see an event called The Burning of the Castle (light show simulating the castle ruins burning). Anyway, we were parked by a sidewalk and no place for her to take a badly needed pee. Quick thinking, resulted in me pulling off a half mooned hub cap from the old VW, placing it on the seat and closing the door for her to do her thing. The funniest part was, when we got home that evening and she got undressed, I noticed a large black circle mark on her arse. Dirt and grime from the hub cap. We laughed for years about this incident. Oh, and she was pregnant also.

Hey, you could make a his and hers version. Paint the bucket all flowery and use a pink noodle for the seat for the ladies. And for us camo the bucket and a black noodle, put a magazine / iPad holder on the side... Maybe a coozie holder... :winkingthumbsup"

Lol

I'm thinking possible kickstarter / social funding project. A better, cheaper luggable loo with selectable seat colors and bags in two different heights, maybe with one fitting in the other so the upper bucket can be used as a lid creating one open and one closed container. That's off the top of my head.

I think it's name should be "port-a-pal" or "port-a-poo".. I better get a Patten going on this...:-)

I call it lake warming.

Back