• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New SX195 Owner!!

jdbakerucf

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Just picked up a 2020 SX195 and must say I'm ecstatic! I have been lurking/learning on this forum for a couple of months now while looking for a boat, and I must say, that was probably the hardest part, actually finding a boat for sale in this market. Boat is awesome, and it already had a couple of nice mods (Raymarine Axiom 7 with the 3D transducer and Thrust Vector steering). Previous owner bought the boat in May and spent a couple weeks in the FL keys with it only to realize he needed a bigger version of the boat, so I was able to get a pretty good deal on a 2 month old boat!

Attachments

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
:Welcome: to the forum!!! Nice boat! Had the same boat (2015 sX192). Enjoyed it for 3 years and had lots of fun/great times. Good luck, stay safe and enjoy. Post pics when you can.

jdbakerucf

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
So I just spent the rainy afternoon in my garage hooking up an amp to power the stock Polk DB652’s and holy cow it made a huge difference. I was planning on upgrading to some kicker or JL’s but these little Polk’s are impressive when properly powered. Not a whole lot of low end, but sound is nice and crisp. It’s a shame that Yamaha put nice speakers in the boat then underpowered them with a Jensen head unit and no amp

jgourlie

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
So I just spent the rainy afternoon in my garage hooking up an amp to power the stock Polk DB652’s and holy cow it made a huge difference. I was planning on upgrading to some kicker or JL’s but these little Polk’s are impressive when properly powered. Not a whole lot of low end, but sound is nice and crisp. It’s a shame that Yamaha put nice speakers in the boat then underpowered them with a Jensen head unit and no amp
Congrats.
I haven’t done an amp yet, my Clarion M502 has a built in crossover and I cut off the low frequencies and I am real happy with the polks