• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New to boats

Snofire

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I've been on the water many years with friends but never with my own. Ive had an ATV for years we would run trails but now getting into this more. Been thinking about getting a boat for years but things never lined up. Finally this evening we purchased our 1st family boat. 2007 Yamaha SX210 with 185hrs on it. The person we bought it from just returned and took pride in it and it really does show. He even gave me the original DVD that came with it along with making up a checklist of things for the boat. We got to take a ride with him for about 30 minutes with my wife, his brother, and him. Funny how the weather was perfect out on the water but as soon as we got back and talked about cleaning it the weather decided to rain. He is very happy that I will continue to keep this unit looking and running clean. I can see him down the road texting me to see how the boat is doing and ask for a picture. This is the best condition 2007 I've would say I would ever see.

Attachments

jgpncll

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Congrats on the new boat!

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Welcome @Snofire and congrats on the new boat. It’s an easy decision when you meet a seller like that!!! PS, that boats just barely broken in, you found a gem ;)

captras

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Congrats.... Great looking boat!

Zonie

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Very nice! Enjoy the boat and take advantage of this website! You'll find it to be an invaluable resource.