• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

new to forum first question on wellcraft/scarab intake grate avalibility

bbqcookie1

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Hi
new to the forum and had a question
I have a little wellcraft/scarab jetboat i picked up awhile back and recently started tinkering with and have it running good
Only issue is it is missing the intake grate for the pump and i have already sucked up a couple of cans of the bottom with it (shallow cut from cove to lake)
so i would like to find a new grate for my little boat if anyone has an idea were i could get one?
I first thought i would take some measurements and mock one up but it seams to have a lot more geometry to it than one would first expect.
I would however also be interested in a set of drawings for this little piece if anyone happens to know how to get ahold of those ?
Thanks in advance

RiverJetPete

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Hi
new to the forum and had a question
I have a little wellcraft/scarab jetboat i picked up awhile back and recently started tinkering with and have it running good
Only issue is it is missing the intake grate for the pump and i have already sucked up a couple of cans of the bottom with it (shallow cut from cove to lake)
so i would like to find a new grate for my little boat if anyone has an idea were i could get one?
I first thought i would take some measurements and mock one up but it seams to have a lot more geometry to it than one would first expect.
I would however also be interested in a set of drawings for this little piece if anyone happens to know how to get ahold of those ?
Thanks in advance
Do you still need this?

bbqcookie1

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
River Jet Pete
yes i am still on the look out for this grate sorry for the very late reply