• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New to Jet Boats

Ricks

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Hello everyone, I have owned outboards for 40 years. I like the platforms on the Jet Boats but I’ve never been on the water with one. Family member works for Yamaha and I was ordering a 2019 FSH 210 Sport. Factory put order on hold for 2 months waiting on 2020 model. Gives me time to go test drive one. I hope I like it. The layout looks great for fishing and family. I fish the flats around Saint Marks Fl and local lakes around Georgia. This forum has given me lots of knowledge on Jet Boating. Thanks for letting me in.

Rushfan67

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Other
Boat Model
222S
Boat Length
Welcome!! You will find a great community here with a wealth of knowledge. I was in same category having owned I/O’s and now having the jet, I would have to have a pretty good reason to go back. I love the jet and once you get used to it I am sure you will too. Good Luck and again :Welcome:

jjmparsons

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Welcome!!! Looking forward to your input and thoughts! Im kind of excited to see how your new 2020 Model looks and feels for ya once you get it in!!!! I'll tell you right now, that would be the longest 2 months of my life!!!! =D

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Welcome to the forum! Glad you found us and joined. :Welcome:! Tons of good info here to help keep you on the water. Let us know if we can help.

Ricks

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Thanks guys. And it will be a long wait for the 2020. If it’s cold in Atlanta I will certainly head south when I get it. 😂

PJ73

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length