• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New to the forum 2017 Yamaha 212x

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
Hello everyone, I am a new member to the forum but I've been reading along for a while. Thanks for all the information, it's helped with everything from impeller replacements to winterization.

Here's a Pic of my 2017 Yamaha 212x that I purchased new and have had nothing but great luck with!

Mods for far:
Kicker 8 inch Marine Tower Speakers
Upgraded 1000 Watt amp
Ribbon Delete
Upgraded cone intake filters (both air boxes removed)

Attachments

Last edited:

YamaNoob

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hello everyone, I am a new member to the forum but I've been reading along for a while. Thanks for all the information, it's helped with everything from impeller replacements to winterization.

Here's a Pic of my 2017 Yamaha 212x that I purchased new and have had nothing but great luck with!

Mods for far:
Kicker 8 inch Marine Tower Speakers
Upgraded 1000 Watt amp
Ribbon Delete
Upgraded cone intake filters (both air boxes removed)

Hi....I have a few questions regarding your 2017 212x

1. Does the connext system allow you to program wakeboard riders and rpms, etc for wakeboarding? I am trying to see if it has something similiar to the RideSteady GPS for wakeboarding.
  2. How is the wake for wakesurfing?
Thanks....we do alot of wakeboarding and I am trying to see if I need to upgrade to a 212x. I currently have a 2017 AR190.

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
Hi....I have a few questions regarding your 2017 212x

1. Does the connext system allow you to program wakeboard riders and rpms, etc for wakeboarding? I am trying to see if it has something similiar to the RideSteady GPS for wakeboarding.
  2. How is the wake for wakesurfing?
Thanks....we do alot of wakeboarding and I am trying to see if I need to upgrade to a 212x. I currently have a 2017 AR190.
Sorry for the delayed response. My 2017 212x doesn't have specific ride modes but you can set the ballast. I actually don't wake board on it at all... I just use it for buzzing around the bay.

The wake, when I set it up a few times, was decent but a Malibu or another type of wake boarding boat Def creates a larger wake