• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New Tow Vehicle

JJ-B-Boatin

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Glastron
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Just got a new to us tow vehicle! We had a 2003 Ford F150 that served us well but was starting to show its age. It is amazing how vehicles have improved over the years - and this isn't even the top of the line RAM! It is a 2014 RAM 1500 Big Horn package. Only down side to this is now I have to wait a bit longer to get into a Yamaha boat. Oh well. :( Here is a picture of it at the dealer. Since then chrome step bars have been added but I have no good pics of them installed. (Salt covered roads and cold weather makes for crummy pictures!)

PolarXJ

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Congrats on the upgrade! Don't be afraid to show dirty pictures. Dirty trucks = trucks that get used.

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Welcome to the Ram club! I joined in 2000 after trying all the other brands.... Never thought of leaving ever since.

eticket

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Nice Ram trucks! I love my 2015 1500 Big Horn 5.7, gets an average of 19.7 MPG for my commute and is a pleasure to drive.

Bryan Martini

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Nice Ram trucks! I love my 2015 1500 Big Horn 5.7, gets an average of 19.7 MPG for my commute and is a pleasure to drive.
I just bought it only driven it around town, gas mileage isn't that great yet I hope it tows well

JJ-B-Boatin

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Glastron
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Great looking truck! We really have been enjoying it. I try not to look at the mpg, but last I checked I was around 19 combined. This is what mine looked like yesterday.

The lakes opened up about a week ago and now we are looking at this crap again! Oh well.

njmr2fan

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Nice! You're in good company!20160312_181610.jpg

Eurocat

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
lol, maybe we need to star a rams and boats section.

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I don't have a ram anymore bUT I do own two durangos... a 2005 and a 2012... the 2005 is my boat hauler. 110,000 miles and still going strong... however this is the first time in my life I do not have a truck.... and once I get another one it will be the only time in my life I don't have a truck. . MOPAR!