• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New Upholstery for my 2002 LS2000

I got the die at advance, vinyl and fabric dye, spray can went on easier than pant, soked in, I applied 3 coats. My dash was really faded and mildew stained. Your pelvic was good I was thinking about $2500 to $2800

Do you think this die could be used to paint the vinyl seats? Are you saying it was die that sprayed on? Purchased from Advanced auto?

yes, spray die from advance auto, i thought it worked well on the dash made up of small areas and contours, if you try cushions you may want to spray a section not seen or try a large peice of vinyl to make sure it covers evenly, not sure how many colors were avalible

Do you think this die could be used to paint the vinyl seats? Are you saying it was die that sprayed on? Purchased from Advanced auto?

There are a number of vinyl paints made just for that purpose.

Died the dash and installed new gauges, will try to get better pics, boat was in the shade
This looks incredible. My upholstery lady is backing out on me. Could you give me contact info for the company that did your back seats (large sections)

I had that done by A-Plus Marine Upholstery in Selbyville, DE ....BUT they are into fall of 2022 with their backlog

Back