• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New Wear Ring and Impeller Questions

Buckeye Boater

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Hey guys, I want to replace the wear ring and impeller on my 2015 AR192. I'd like to have the plastic insert wear ring and a stock, but stainless, impeller. Could someone point me to the correct part #'s and where to order from? I've looked around but I haven't seen anything specific to my boat.

Thanks.

Buckeye Boater

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Thanks guys. Do you put any kind of sealant around the housing when you put it all back together?

Irvs

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX192
Boat Length
Thanks guys. Do you put any kind of sealant around the housing when you put it all back together?
Yes. Remember to seal the pump as well with silicone.

dcnorman07

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Yes. Remember to seal the pump as well with silicone.
Stupid question, but I am pretty mechanically challenged. What kind of sealant and silicone would you use? I have to replace my impeller as well.

Last edited:

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Stupid question, but I am pretty mechanically challenged. What kind of sealant and silicone would you use? I'm have to replace my impeller as well.
I use anti seize on the impeller threads, high temperature thread sealant on all of the bolts and cheap hardware store silicone caulk between the pump housing sections. I have used better products between the housings but doing so makes them difficult to disassemble.

paratrooper39

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I'm very much not looking forward to this very same action..