• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New Yamaha AR195 Canadian owner

CanadianYamahaGuy

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Hi guys, just purchased a 2022 Yamaha AR195, the family loves this thing, such a blast to drive. I’m from a little old Canadian town in BC. I’ve been getting a ton of info off this site and have watched many videos online( will from jetboaters, smokin J’s garage and captain Leon to name a few repeatedly watched videos), so far I’ve only added a factory bow and cockpit cover because we keep our boat at our dock and I find the black Yamaha mooring cover is too difficult to put on when the boat is in the water. I plan on getting the thrust vector and the lateral thruster. I did add some trailer guide ons as the boat launch near my house is shallow so I have to back pretty far in the water to submerge the trailer. Thanks to all to run this site there is so much valuable info on here. C9844CE0-E95A-4300-AB8B-151FD694551B.jpeg

Danadavenport

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Nice boat and location. I have a 2022 ar190 and it already has a lateral thruster. Im assuming yours is the same and you may no need it. We did the thrust vectors though and it was great

fatboyroy

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Congrats! Will @JetBoatPilot have a group buy on TV/LT and it reached the quota, 30% off right now until Aug 31. Find the thread for 2022 jetboatpilot group buy.