• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New Yamaha

Travp

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Looking at purchasing brand new 2 waverunners 2019 vx cruiser ho for $12,500 out the door including a triton trailer and cover. I am new to all this, is this a good deal? I dont know what others are receiving them for? Any help is much appreciated.

AJACHIM

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
out the door with prep fees and everything? Id say thats a good deal considering msrp is $11500 and then add 1000 for the trailer plus taxes and prep fees. Maybe get them to throw in some accessories and call it a day!

AJACHIM

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
These things typically dont get reduced especially going into summer so it sounds like if you can get the cover and any other accessories and taxes at that price your doing pretty well. I was able to get my fx under msrp but that was a previous year clearance model.