• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat Stuff New ZupBoard 2.0 for sale

Amar Nanduri

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
I bought it and did not open it at all as I migrated to a bigger boat and into the Chesapeake bay, from a Lake. It is the 2.0 board and comes with handle. Will consider reasonable offers. If an offer is agreed upon I will open the packing and show the contents to the potential buyer before shipping it. Thanks

772E723E-19AF-446C-9313-806AB3CBBB07.jpeg53555BB9-300F-4BC4-A024-E928207C77D1.jpeg

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I bought it and did not open it at all as I migrated to a bigger boat and into the Chesapeake bay, from a Lake. It is the 2.0 board and comes with handle. Will consider reasonable offers. If an offer is agreed upon I will open the packing and show the contents to the potential buyer before shipping it. Thanks

View attachment 92641View attachment 92642
That is a great board! Very nice for teaching kids as it has a "hook" for the handle and is big enough to go double with an adult "instructor".
The company is first class in customer service, we have had two of those and one was sloshing some water inside after a hard season, they replaced it at no cost to us - no questions asked, they just said the board should not be doing that (leaking water).

Here is my wife helping our 6yo nephew get the bearings on handling the board, he was proficient the next day:

--

Amar Nanduri

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
@swatski the double grip handle rocks. That is a beautiful lake.

Wisefam22

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Glad I dont know my wifes screenname to tag her.

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I will buy it. Not sure what it is worth though. You figure it And I will send you a check

sethman919

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Cant go wrong with this. My kid loves it!

20180713_174504.jpg

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I will buy it. Not sure what it is worth though. You figure it And I will send you a check
I understand this is new in the box but no point of paying more than a brand new from factory, right?
Check the ZUP site for recent price and package discounts they constantly offer, I’ll check with Kate as well.
Then - you can pitch Amar vs Amazon, that will be fun!
:p

Amar Nanduri

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
No point arguing with logic and Amazon Lol.

Amazon.com : ZUP You Got This 2.0 Board Handle Combo for Boats- All in One Watersports Board - Wakeboard, Kneeboard, Wakesurf Board and Water Skis in One! (Blue) : Sports & Outdoors

For you @Betik I will ship the whole nine yards for $265 . I am basically throwing in the handle for free and go a little less than Amazon. Remember I am yet to open the box and I will do it once we come to an agreement and show you all the contents beforehand. Only when you are satisfied will I ship the box and you pay me after you receive the contents.

Amar Nanduri

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
No need to open anything @Amar Nanduri just send them as is. I will take the other thing as well ;)
I will send you a PM with the address so you know how much it will cost you to ship

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
I'll take the socks... ;)

Kevin hughes

Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
I've been so busy lately I haven't been on here looks like you got a.good deal on the zup board! I've been toying with the idea.of getting one of I could just get people to go out on the boat

Amar Nanduri

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
@Kevin hughes The deal did not go thru. I would love to sell to @Betik but the cheapest shipping I can find is $100 per board to his address. It will not work out for him when you include shipping costs.

NewBoater

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
What city in Virginia would you ship from?

Amar Nanduri

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
The boards are still available. I was too tied up with Abacos and Florida the past few months to even pay attention to this. I would prefer local buyers as the cost of shipping is very high.

Wisefam22

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Do you know aprox weight of the board/handle/all content in box