• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Newest addition to my family

Neutron

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Congrats. If he's anything like the kids we raised on the water he should be chauffeuring you around in 7 to 8 years. Slowly anyways.
I am sure.
Adelynn cant wait to go on my bikes and jet ski. Everytime she is over she wont leave till she sits on my two bikes and the jetski in the garage

Weeb

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
When my youngest daughter was 12 yrs old I went to buy here a little 80 or 90 hp quad for $300 more I could buy a Polaris trail boss 325. You know which one I bought lol. She would have out grown the little one in a year or two. She learned on the bigger one just fine. I like seeing young girls take an interest in the fun things we enjoy. She now has a 25 ft tritoon with a 250 evinrude g2

Neutron

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
My youngest daughter Bailey (now 18) was about 4 when she first rode a honda xr50 and moved fast from there. She was a natural. My middle child James jr. Never had the patients to learn and gave up easy. If it isn't a video game he aint interested. The oldest Jennifer (mother of my 2 grandkids) is a glam queen, too afraid to mess up her hair or makup. Lol

Last edited: