• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

NHL Playoffs Round 2 Caps Vs. Pengs Game 3

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
If the Caps would stop the dirty play....they might actually be a good team.

ClemsonTiger

REJECTED / BANNED
REJECTED / BANNED
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Champs don’t need or use excuses...

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I don’t get it. I’m not making excuses.

ClemsonTiger

REJECTED / BANNED
REJECTED / BANNED
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Game play is game play...calling this or that “dirty” or “cheap” is setup for a future excuse...winners don’t need or use them.

ripler

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
MasterCraft
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Game play is game play...calling this or that “dirty” or “cheap” is setup for a future excuse...winners don’t need or use them.
right, even with the BS the Caps are pulling the Pens will still win and Ovi will go another year without a cup.

ClemsonTiger

REJECTED / BANNED
REJECTED / BANNED
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
right, even with the BS the Caps are pulling the Pens will still win and Ovi will go another year without a cup.
Still. Peng fans are a temperamental bunch. Awfully soft and weak words for hockey.

Look back at any and all of my posts related to hockey and not once have I made an excuse. In fact, I’ve admitted shortcomings and asswhippings. Check it.

I sense nervousness...

ripler

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
MasterCraft
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
not nervous here, as long as the Caps don't concuss Crosby again

ClemsonTiger

REJECTED / BANNED
REJECTED / BANNED
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Still, with the clauses and (potential) excuses.

So your freely admitting without Crosby the Pengs are crap as a team, can’t win without him and the rest of the players are no good?

If not...that is definitely what your statement insinuates.

The game is played...under whatever circumstances...there will be a winner and loser.

What happens after or whatever excuses or justifications are made after...are only to console the loser and diminish their butt hurt.

ClemsonTiger

REJECTED / BANNED
REJECTED / BANNED
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Hell'va game...both teams played their asses off! Caps got the better of it tonight though. Looking forward to game 4 Thursday!

CAPS WIN!

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Kinda rooting for Ovechkin... maybe more so if the Lightning lose before the finals. I think this series goes to 7.

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Just saw the Wilson hit from last night. If I am then Pens... that guy goes out at any cost in game 4. Head hunting in full affect until he is out for the series.

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I don’t and won’t use that as an excuse, I’m simply saying that the Caps are a talented team but seem to find themselves a little too aggressive and penalized for it. Play with skill
Just saw the Wilson hit from last night. If I am then Pens... that guy goes out at any cost in game 4. Head hunting in full affect until he is out for the series.
Wilson got a 3 game suspension for that dirty hit to Aston. 2nd dirty hit of the series from that punk.

ClemsonTiger

REJECTED / BANNED
REJECTED / BANNED
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
I don’t and won’t use that as an excuse, I’m simply saying that the Caps are a talented team but seem to find themselves a little too aggressive and penalized for it. Play with skill

Wilson got a 3 game suspension for that dirty hit to Aston. 2nd dirty hit of the series from that punk.

****Sigh****. Oh how one sided tunnel vision it is. If he was wearing a Pengs jersey it would have been a clean hit. Since he is wearing an opponents jersey it’s dirty and he as a human-being is a punk...so short sighted. But everyone is afforded their own opinion, so who am I to say otherwise.

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
****Sigh****. Oh how one sided tunnel vision it is. If he was wearing a Pengs jersey it would have been a clean hit. Since he is wearing an opponents jersey it’s dirty and he as a human-being is a punk...so short sighted. But everyone is afforded their own opinion, so who am I to say otherwise.
Actually, I call dirt on any team that’s guilty of it. Blind side hits leading with a shoulder to the head is dirty no matter who does it.

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
When Carcillo calls it a dirty hit, you know it's dirty! heh. I've got blind faith in the league to handle that, and I've got an autographed Matt Cooke stick hanging in my Pens room, so I can't say much.

For the most part, it's some dam good hockey. I knew as soon as I saw the breakaway, after hemming them up for so long, it was over. Murray was just spectating at that point and didn't stand a chance. We'll see what tomorrow brings!

ClemsonTiger

REJECTED / BANNED
REJECTED / BANNED
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Actually, I call dirt on any team that’s guilty of it. Blind side hits leading with a shoulder to the head is dirty no matter who does it.
Ok bro...there is at minimum 2 more games to be played...let’s see what questionable calls or hits happen and let’s see how you call it.

Guaranteed to be some rough action in tomorrow nights game...