• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Nightime boating pics.

yeah I cant wait to make blue foam again... my MR-1 powered AR210/LS2000 has has one shakedown run yesterday... some minor issues but we'll be running at night again soon enough...

attachment - 2022-05-02T104923.815.jpg

I need to get back out on a night ride over in Waikiki. Been about a year. Thanks for the inspiration!

Off Waikiki At Night.jpg

Almost night in the first and after an awesome cruise to Hilton Head in the second.
CB9DB9E1-0132-45E6-AD0A-34C7F2894857.jpeg
A631155E-704A-47B7-95F4-8AA36781BEF8.jpeg

Back