• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Ninja Blender Recipe's

96Pirate

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I purchased a new Ninja Blender with Auto IQ in the hopes of adding some health to my diet. I am a poor vegetable eater and have heard of the whole extraction process so I thought maybe I could get some benefits by using the blender.

Shakes are a great way of getting a mix of fruit and I have always added protein in some form. But looking to add to that.

Anyone have any good recipes? I am still experimenting. You can include any adult beverages as well because this thing really chops the ice.

Thanks
Mike

Wayloncle

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
image.jpeg Not really a recipe but very quick and easy and good for you.
We buy these at HEB for $1.50, there a lot of different flavored, I add a little bit of either apple juice or pineapple juice, a spoon of vanilla Greek yogurt, and fill the cup the rest of the way with water.

Fits perfect in the cups that came with our Ninja (it has the single serving option).

96Pirate

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hmm, I will have to look for something like that up here. @Wayloncle Do you taste the sweet potatoes at all?

Thanks

Wayloncle

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I don't really taste any certain thing in them, some mixes are sweeter than others, there is a green one that has mint in it that is my favorite, but they are all good to me.

I just buy the HEB brand, I haven't really looked to see if Dole or some brand like that make them, I'm sure they do. These are in the freezer section beside the ice cream in our store (that's probably how my wife ran across them:)

Billtex2000

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I have a Ninja and love it! Frozen strawberries go good with almost anything else. I'm told that unsweetened almond milk is the way to go. I do frozen strawberries + banana + protein powder/peanut butter + almond milk. Sometimes throw some kale in (turns everything green but doesn't affect the taste much). I google whatever I have laying around and usually find a few good recipes. I also add yogurt, apples, watermelon, sunflower seeds, and pineapple. I'm not much for citrus fruits...again, depends on what I have laying around.