• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

No depth gauge in AR190?

LakeTravisBear

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
So just bought a 2019 AR190 and now reading there is no depth gauge on this model? Who the hell builds a boat with out a depth gauge? I have seen some threads about an add on part you can get to fix the issue and have seen some flush mounted fish finder type things people have used. I’m not very technical so could someone send me the link to exactly what I need to buy for my mechanic to install?

Maccam26

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Depends if you just want depth readings or ability to have a chart plotter to see make contours.

chrisinslc

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
It is annoying for sure. I had to add a fish finder so I could get water temp and depth as well as GPS.