• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

No more remote

Marvin willis

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
image.jpeg The whole job cost less than $20. Prolly paint in the fall but it works for now.

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Whats the before look like?
Nice and clean! What gauge is that?

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Very nice man!

Marvin willis

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Gotta do some tweaking but had to stop to take care of the kid. All in all I like it. I wish I thought of this before I moved my stern remote in front of the throttles years before

2nazt

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tidewater
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I don't have that on my 08. I have my keyswitchs blower but no remote

AZ Native

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Nice Job. What material did you use and how did you shape it? I replaced my radio and both remotes with new, but I'm not thrilled with the look of the new in-dash remote over the old hole. I'd like to do what you did to create a cleaner look for the new dash remote. I used a 1 gang metal electrical cover plate (painted) to fill the hole. I actually like the convenience of the remote on the dash, but the factory radio had to go. Here's a pic.
image.jpeg

Last edited:

Marvin willis

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
image.jpeg You can see my remote in front of the cup holder. I have your remote on my stern. I used a sheet of 1/4" pvc. Cost me $3. I used a router to cut and a drymal to finish the cutting and sanding

Marvin willis

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Still waiting on my "on, off, start" stickers. Added 12v and usb plugsimage.jpeg