• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

No power to center

Tom Dow

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
I have a 2018 210 fsh deluxe. The battery voltage alarm was going off because the batteries went low last time out. All of the functions on the dash quit. Not RPMs, no lights, horn anything. The boat was still running fine. I came home charged both batteries to full and still no power. I have checked the two fuses by the batteries both are good. I hit all the reset buttons on he dash still have nothing. Can someone point me in the right direction?

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Did you turn the battery cut off switches all the way off? I would do that if you didn't then repower back up.

Ffemt555

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I found a wire loom in the battery compartment mounted to the side wall near the master battery switches. The end of the wire loom looks like a plug that could be used but it is just capped off. I removed the cap (end of plug) and found the main house fuse was inside of cap and was blown. I would have never guessed there was a fuse inside of it. Not labeled fuse. To ID it I also had no power to any switches. This fixed my problem. I don’t have pics or i would send to you. Hope this helps. I will try to send a pic if necessary for you to find the fuse.

Tom Dow

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
I found a wire loom in the battery compartment mounted to the side wall near the master battery switches. The end of the wire loom looks like a plug that could be used but it is just capped off. I removed the cap (end of plug) and found the main house fuse was inside of cap and was blown. I would have never guessed there was a fuse inside of it. Not labeled fuse. To ID it I also had no power to any switches. This fixed my problem. I don’t have pics or i would send to you. Hope this helps. I will try to send a pic if necessary for you to find the fuse.

It had a wire undone near the switches

JRobChicago

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I have a 2018 210 fsh deluxe. The battery voltage alarm was going off because the batteries went low last time out. All of the functions on the dash quit. Not RPMs, no lights, horn anything. The boat was still running fine. I came home charged both batteries to full and still no power. I have checked the two fuses by the batteries both are good. I hit all the reset buttons on he dash still have nothing. Can someone point me in the right direction?
I have exact same issue and can't figure out. Boat starts, bilge, blower, stereo all work but 2 dash board items won't turn on. Last week got a low voltage warning and now this. What wire did you find was not connected?