• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

No wake mode issue?

Vaboater

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I have a 2007 sx230, I recently changed out my bucket cables and had to tear into the throttle controls. I got everything back together and put it in the water today and my no wake mode won’t engage on the port motor, and the port button engages the no wake on the starboard. Also have to adjust the tension I’m assuming to sync the throttles up. How does the no wake work within the throttles? Could something be off in there causing that? Felt like a completely different boat with the new bucket cables its going to take some getting use to.

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
What's your idle rpm. On each engine?

There's a post in the faq about adjusting no wake sensitivity

Is your battery 100%, if not it can cause issues

Vaboater

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I’m charging the battery now to make sure it’s good to go, rpm is right under 2000 I think

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
You have a pm

Vaboater

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
What's your idle rpm. On each engine?

There's a post in the faq about adjusting no wake sensitivity

Is your battery 100%, if not it can cause issues

you were right I charged the battery and dropped it to change the bunk boards and they both worked just fine. Thanks for the info