• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Noco Boost GB20 enough?

Berberman

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Other
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thinking of getting the Noco boost GB20 500A to keep on board of my AR210, in case I need a jump. I am not planning on adding a second battery. I see most are getting the GB40/GB70, but it seems like the GB20 would do the job just fine? I may be missing something so better inquire before spending the ??

If that will be the sole use of it, then yes the 20 should do to start these small engines. But if you intend to use it for things like winter boost of your car or friend's car, you'll want the 40. We picked up the 40 on sale which made it worthwhile and I've used it a few times to start dead battery V6 engines for friends without issue. I put it on the boat for the summer and in the truck for the winter. It holds a charge very well so I just top it up before boating season and again when it goes in the truck.

Back