• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Bargains (Not mine) $5K AR230 project in NC

sethman919

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Might be worth it just for someone looking for parts. Trailer is like new according to ad.

PaulyB

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Tempting...

the MfM

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Well if it’s not a scam (why were all the pics taken outside the razor topped fence?) Then I’d make sure the termites have been properly exterminated.

5D780BA5-F098-45E1-91DB-F9CDA2DC2EF3.jpeg

Seriously, what kind of cleaner would a marina use that does this to upholstery! Otherwise seems like a bargain.

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
On a side note... this isnt real far from ke.. maybe an hour and a half if anyone wants it and wants me to go look at it!

PaulyB

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Well if it’s not a scam (why were all the pics taken outside the razor topped fence?) Then I’d make sure the termites have been properly exterminated.

View attachment 92107

Seriously, what kind of cleaner would a marina use that does this to upholstery! Otherwise seems like a bargain.

In the ad it says the owner wasn’t there when he was taking pictures and he is the one who had the keys to the yard... Seems like it could be credible.

PaulyB

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@sethman919 I’m assuming it’s non ho motors and was used in saltwater?

the MfM

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
In the ad it says the owner wasn’t there when he was taking pictures and he is the one who had the keys to the yard... Seems like it could be credible.
It also says to stop by and take a look at the boat anytime. Wouldn't you need the key? But the owner is going to be present for the sale with title in hand... it reads as a scam to me. Could be wrong.

PaulyB

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Ahhh, I thought sethman919 was posting it for his friend. Oops.

the MfM

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Ahhh, I thought sethman919 was posting it for his friend. Oops.
I may be jaded, there is a guy local to me that tries to buy and flip all the jet boats he can get his hands on cheap. To drive down the prices on fixer uppers he runs fake ads on CL.

Jeremiah

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
This is cool because you can re make it how you want it. Sea deck with matching upholstery, etc... I bought a tore up AR230 and made it beautiful. Mine is HO tho.

Attachments

njmr2fan

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Looks like they cleaned the upholstery with abrasive.... sanding discs LOL

a5t1

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LX
Boat Length
On a side note... this isnt real far from ke.. maybe an hour and a half if anyone wants it and wants me to go look at it!
I'm so intrigued by this...I can't imagine it's legit and still available. If someone could get eyes on it, and I could work the deal I'd be willing to pay for your time involved.

Eric Popper

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
The windshield is worth close to 5K alone. If it's not a scam...

Eric

the MfM

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
It seemed like a scam the first day it was posted, two weeks later and it’s still available...scam confirmed

sethman919

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I don’t think it was a scam. I talked to the guy and it seemed credible.
Yeah I think it's just a huge project. That's why it's still there and explains the price. It's also way the heck out in the outer banks.

a5t1

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LX
Boat Length
We've been emailing back and forth, boat is scheduled to be picked up this weekend. I missed out on it.

okula225

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
This is cool because you can re make it how you want it. Sea deck with matching upholstery, etc... I bought a tore up AR230 and made it beautiful. Mine is HO tho.
What did you use on the tower to make it shine like that? looks great!