• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Completed OEM 215/75 D14 trailer wheel for spare

Kellen McWhite

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Looking to buy an OEM tire and wheel combo for a spare on my trailer. 2019 Shoreland’r for a AR195. Shipped to 55386.

Have you checked on etrailer.com?
They offer free shipping on orders of $100 or more but I don’t know if that helps here because i think the rim/tire bundle is less than $100 especially if you stick with the oem suggested (low) speed rating for the tire. Anyway check out etrailer if you haven’t already, you may be pleasantly surprised by what you find there.

I can get the exact wheel and tire combo from the dealer for $200 or a Kendra with similar wheel (minus rivets along the outer edge) for $100 from recstuff.com. I Just figured if I could find the stock wheel/tire combo for around the same price shipped I’d take if off a jetboaters hand and give back to someone’s garage space.

You said your looking for R14. Did the new trailer start coming with radials? I ask cause I have two 215/75 D14 I took off my trailer I could get rid of. No idea what shipping would be.

Nice catch @REM835 you are correct it’s supposed to be “D”. Can you send me a pic of the wheel/tire and let me know what you’re thinking on price+shipping to arrive before the 4th? I also only need 1 so I’m hoping you’re willing to split them up for those of us looking for a spare.

3B5F75EA-08D9-4A24-AD8A-3A0C9BB8D471.jpeg 9A11CFF7-A7AF-45D2-A6F7-5C0CF074D1AA.jpeg 4731A5A8-FE20-4303-B100-3E4918EDF3F8.jpeg

I have no problem splitting them up. In all honesty though, I would highly remcommed to get a set of new radial tires. I switched out my bias-ply with a set of Goodyear Endurance radials. They have better weight and speed rating and it tows 100% better. I did the tires and new rims for under $350. If you do a search you’ll find about everyone swears by changing out to radial tires. If you don’t change your mind and really want the bias-ply I have, send me a PM and I can go get a shipping cost in the morning.

View attachment 77439 View attachment 77440 View attachment 77441

I have no problem splitting them up. In all honesty though, I would highly remcommed to get a set of new radial tires. I switched out my bias-ply with a set of Goodyear Endurance radials. They have better weight and speed rating and it tows 100% better. I did the tires and new rims for under $350. If you do a search you’ll find about everyone swears by changing out to radial tires. If you don’t change your mind and really want the bias-ply I have, send me a PM and I can go get a shipping cost in the morning.

We typically launch 7 miles door to dock. Twice a year we might drive 5 hours to my in laws with the trailer. I drove 2hrs home on the OEM and they handled swimmingly even during city traffic on a Friday post work. While I would love some sweet looking wheels to accentuate the look of our AR trailiering down the road, I just can’t justify the spend . I’d rather put it into other things I don’t need like custom registration, a subwoofer, load guides, window tint, tubes, boards etc.

Unrelated but since you mentioned it consider wheel covers. They come in a variety of different colors and styles.

Here are pics of my stock trailer rims with different wheel covers. I usually try to match whatever is on the tow vehicle. $30 to $50 for a set of four(4) so if I scratch any up on a curb it doesn’t hurt much at all.

Attachments

• 515CD9B3-4C40-4CEE-97C8-E36DB44AA911.jpeg
    515CD9B3-4C40-4CEE-97C8-E36DB44AA911.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 16
  • 27013D04-B918-4388-A29C-E5C0057EA817.jpeg
    27013D04-B918-4388-A29C-E5C0057EA817.jpeg
    4.3 MB · Views: 15
  • 67DC39AA-96E0-494F-8C02-B25151502BBA.jpeg
    67DC39AA-96E0-494F-8C02-B25151502BBA.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 15
Do you still have one of the wheels laying around? I'd be interested in taking the extra off your hands.

Back