• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD OEM Shower Kit for sale

Mainah

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
OEM kit for 2015+ 240/242 but will fit many others as well. Only used threes times including my verification it worked before pulling it out today. Just finished taking this out and labling all the connections with hardware on part it came from or bagged and labled. Photos were also taken when removing. Two parts not being included aare the through hull vent but that can be ourchases for cheap on amazon in your color preference, and the swim deck cover/hatch for the sprayer. As for the hatch I am sure there are lots of options out there that could work or can buy eom from a parts warehouse. Seeling to make room for ballast. These run $500 to buy new as kits. Asking $250 plus shipping. Local pickup in Chapin, SC is an option as well.

A0140BD0-E7ED-4395-B3CC-11C0B4E9D063.jpeg

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Sold to the Greek dude.
If I send you the money can you hold it until I make it there to pick it up ?

Mainah

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
That was fast. I am not in any hurry and happy to hold for you assuming this year sometime? I am going on the May Charleston and July Bimini trips if that helps.

If your boat is with you and you come to pick it up at my place I might just know someone with the tools, skills, and know how to install it;) A few members here might even have to get together to give the Greek dude a tour of the lake accessible bars on Lake Murray :winkingthumbsup"

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Perfect. Please PM me your address and I will send you a check on the mail tomoorow.

I will run it with the boss but given that this year I am trying to make both Bimini crossings and lake Powell we might be in a bit of vacation restriction.

I will defiantly pick it up before the end April. There is chance I might be getting a galvanized trailer in GA so if that works I will combined with that trip.

PS. Expert installations is EXTREMELY tempting though. ;)

njmr2fan

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
If you're heading to GA, hope you give a holler!

Mainah

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Marked as sold and will continue in PM.