• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

OEM Wheeled Cooler

TimW451

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
If you are a nerd like me and want the OEM wheeled cooler that the 2011 SX240 HO came with, and other models & years, but don’t want to pay $100+ for it from Yamaha parts, you can get it at Target or Walmart this summer for $20-25.

bhutto

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Bought one this past weekend - thank you!

osteodoc08

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I wish the companies making the rotomold coolers made one that fit

JTrottaNY

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
So you have also searched every companies website without any luck?? It would be nice to find!

Mike Clark

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I have two Titan Deep Freeze Zipperless Coolers (Amazon) super nice, soft sided with hard internal liner, will hold 25-30 cans, bottles in it, Anti mold and mildew so perfect for boating, will fit under seats on my 240 With room to spare. Had mine going on 3 years , still looks good. Also bought a fold up Milwaukee brand dolly, perfect for hauling cooler etc. from truck to dock , condo etc. folds right up to place under seat. Home Depo, about $25.00. Just some options

Tjw961

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Mike, thanks for posting about the Titan coolers. Was about to pull the trigger on an AO cooler, but price looks better on Titan. I just need to shuffle the grill and a couple things around to pick my size since there looks to options. Also love the Milwaukee fold up dolly idea as well. Another reason to go to Home Depot. :) thanks again!

Firemedic38

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
If you are a nerd like me and want the OEM wheeled cooler that the 2011 SX240 HO came with, and other models & years, but don’t want to pay $100+ for it from Yamaha parts, you can get it at Target or Walmart this summer for $20-25.
Does this fit into any of the compartments without having to be seen?

TimW451

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
It does for my generation and length boat. I believe it was used in many others, but can’t say for certain. @Ronnie, can you speak to the fit of this cooler in a 2008 AR230?