• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD OH 2014 Yamaha SX-192

David D

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX192
Boat Length
Sorry no pics yet (didn't get them before putting into storage) - just wanted to preview that my boat is for sale -- so if you're planning ahead for Spring, this is coming up. Love this boat, but life's circumstances call for me to let it go. My expectation is to sell in the Spring, but if you're down south and looking for a great boat, please reach out. It's the grey model, has about 100 hours on it, and is well maintained. It does have a couple birth marks on the fiberglass, but they should be easy to correct. Includes 2015 Shorlander trailer, deluxe Yamaha cover. Asking $21,900.

David D

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX192
Boat Length
BUMP - sorry, still no pictures other than my profile picture.

David D

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX192
Boat Length
BUMP. Pictures, finally! It's time to get on the water!

Whether you're downsizing, just starting out, or want a quick boat that fits in your garage, this 2014 SX192 may be your ticket. It's in great condition and has been well maintained. It rides on a 2015 Shorlandr trailer with a folding tongue, so it fits in a standard size garage. Take a look at the pictures ... the boat is so shiny that it is reflecting the pavement and junk around it. The fiberglass is in great shape except for a nick on the port side, mid-stripe, and a larger mark on the starboard side that it received from a not-so-careful boater coming in from a storm (her swim platform had a wayward screw and she bumped into the side of our boat in high winds). It's not very deep, but it's there -- if you love your boat more than the fun you'll have on it, you'd probably want to fix it. I never did ...

The boat has low hours (I'll get you the number; it's less than 200 I'm sure).

I installed "runway lights" on the trailer that come on when the trailer dips into the water. It helps you know exactly where the trailer is, even in murky water and at night. I also have blue LED lights installed in all the cup holders and behind the swim deck seats. They're on a dimmer so you can control the mood. Trust Vector/XLs to help manuverability, even at slow speed. Stereo works well and has bluetooth connectivity.

The boat has been well maintained by our local dealer, having the oil and filter changed each year, along with professional winterizing (I know - it's easy to do yourself). The boat has never been in salt water. The interior is clean with no tears or stains.

Comes with a deluxe Yamaha cover, life jackets, and a high-pressure air pump to fill inflatables (wired to fuse box). There may be a tube, ski rope or two, and a knee board available as well :). Asking $23,900.

IMG_0056.JPEGIMG_0213.jpgIMG_0214.jpgIMG_0215.jpgIMG_0217.jpgIMG_0218.jpgIMG_0219.jpgIMG_0220.jpgIMG_0221.jpgIMG_0222.jpgIMG_0226.jpgIMG_0227.jpgIMG_0228.jpgIMG_0229.jpgIMG_0230.jpgIMG_0237.JPGIMG_0363.JPEG

Swood79

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Message sent

David D

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX192
Boat Length
SOLD

David D

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX192
Boat Length
@Administrative Sorry - I can’t seem to edit the thread to mark this as Sold. Sorry Julian that I tagged you rather than the correct tag of Administrative.

OperationROL

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
@David D I updated with the sold badge. Congratulations.

David D

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX192
Boat Length

mark_m

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Thanks for the jetboaters.net plate frame!!

David D

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX192
Boat Length
Thanks for the jetboaters.net plate frame!!
You’re welcome Mark. I hope not to be gone too long from the forum. You guys are great! I referred the new owner to the website; they are eager to get connected since they’re newbies.