• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat Stuff Ohio - MAGMA Party Size Marine Kettle Gas Grill w/EVERYTHING

adamncincy

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Make me an offer!

Venmo only, please. I've been on this board for a few years now. I'm a passionate Yamaha boat owner. I live in Cincinnati and have been a member of the Four Seasons Marina, Yacht Club, boat on the mighty Ohio, Brookville, Cumberland, Lake Erie, Norris Lake, etc., etc. I'm more than happy to give you my actual cell # and not a Voip or Google Voice #. The members on here will vouch for me... I'll txt photos of grill, if needed ... just PM me your number. It'll come from a 513 area code.

Ok, now that that's out of the way, once I receive payment, I will ship and deliver the tracking # to you within 24 hours.

Grill + accessories comes with literally everything you will need. I used this ONCE, only once on my AR210. No mount, no problem. I'm including a 100% stainless steel fishing rod mount that you can install within 15 minutes. Comes with one, because I used the other.

Look at images and prices before offering a price, please. Common courtesy - no lowball offers. I'm in almost $400 for everything. Please and thank you.

*I'm not going to add shipping costs. I'm not an online seller so there's no need for all of that, but when you make an offer, please consider that your offer also includes the shipping cost that I will absorb and this is not going to be a light (by weight) package. I would include gas canisters too, but that won't fly. :)

Used once! Only once!

~$400 grill + accessories

This grill was designed for economy without sacrificing functionality. Made in the U.S.A. of 100% 18-8 mirror polished stainless steel, it will give you the safety, durability and performance required of a marine grill. It uses our time-tested, highly efficient radiant plate heat distribution system in conjunction with convection heating technology to achieve hot, even temperatures while using a minimum of fuel. It comes to temperature very quickly and is great for searing steaks or just grilling up some burgers and dogs. The patented swiveling turbo venturi tube allows you to adjust the control valve inboard, outboard, left or right wherever it is most convenient to you. The turbo venturi tube in combination with the newly designed burner virtually eliminates blow-outs. The control valve/regulator uses standard, disposable 1lb. propane fuel canisters, allows for quick, safe fuel canister exchanges or easily adapt to existing on-board LPG (propane) or CNG (natural gas) fuel systems. The grill quickly disassembles without tools for easy clean-up. Magma offers the largest section of mounting options (sold separately) to customize the grill for your needs, fuel canister (not included).

Not sure which grill is right for you? Check out our GRILL COMPARISON GUIDE.

Attachments

adamncincy

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Any questions, just ask!

adamncincy