• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Oil Filters

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
So I was going through my boat cabinet today, taking stock of what types of things I would need for the season. Trying to get some of the things before more price increases.... Also just finding something to do with the boat.

Anyhow I was looking at two of the filters that I have, and it appears they are incorrect and not the ones I needed. They were still in the amazon box they came in, I didn't check them when they came in. Does anyone know if they are for the 1.8's, etc.??? Or what type of engine? Of course they are available if someone can use them, since I ordered them last summer and can't return them.

I have two of them unopened.

20220308_072446.jpg20220308_072436.jpg20220308_072419.jpg

From Riva Racing:

YAMAHA WAVERUNNER 4-STROKE OIL FILTER, 1.8L ENGINES
Yamaha Genuine

PRICING: $24.89
Item [HASH=110]#:[/HASH] 69J-13440-04-00

Unfortunately, I've already done my yearly oil change or I might have taken a scenic drive up Rt 23.

Last edited:
So I was going through my boat cabinet today, taking stock of what types of things I would need for the season. Trying to get some of the things before more price increases.... Also just finding something to do with the boat.

Anyhow I was looking at two of the filters that I have, and it appears they are incorrect and not the ones I needed. They were still in the amazon box they came in, I didn't check them when they came in. Does anyone know if they are for the 1.8's, etc.??? Or what type of engine? Of course they are available if someone can use them, since I ordered them last summer and can't return them.

View attachment 173070View attachment 173071View attachment 173072
I'll buy them off of you man, I'll use them eventually

I'll buy them off of you man, I'll use them eventually

Send me a PM with your Name and address Bro, I will send them out to you in the next couple of days. Buy me a beer if we ever meet on the water and we will call it even :)

Send me a PM with your Name and address Bro, I will send them out to you in the next couple of days. Buy me a beer if we ever meet on the water and we will call it even :)
Thanks man. I appreciate it as I haven't done my oil change yet and I have the oil but not the filter yet.

If @Crob83 doesn't want 'em, I'll take one. Paypal standing by for beer money :D :D

Speaking of oil filters for Canadian members:
Canadian Tire has Fram ToughGuard filters on sale right now - TG3614 is a direct replacement for the above filter at $11.46 each. TG3600 oversized replacement for the same price - Canadian Tire prices all of their filter ranges the same so getting a larger filter costs the same. I just picked up four of the TG3600 myself. Better quality than the Yamaha filters for 1/3 the price.

Already boxed them up and the Admiral is going to drop them off at the post office....

View attachment 173070View attachment 173071View attachment 173072
If you need something to do boat related you can come To Alanta and help me finish the audio upgrade.

Back