• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Oil Pumping issue

Zack Truax

Reaction score
Boat Make
Sugar Sand
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Hi Everyone. I've owned a 2006 Sugar Sand Oasis since 2008 and I love it. I do have a problem I could use some help with. As most of you probably know the main DFI oil tank is under the walk through part of the transom and the oil gets pumped from there to the little holding tank mounted on the engine. this Saturday I had a brain fart and let that tank under the walk through go pretty much empty. The buzzer went off alerting me that small tank on the side of the engine was at 99% full. I was right beside the fuel dock and filled the main tank up right away but now it's not pumping oil from the main tank to the small tank mounted on the engine. I am thinking it might be an airlock issue because it was pumping oil just fine until the big tank ran dry. Does anybody have any ideas?