• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Ok so I'm a traitor....

tim2808

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I feel bad for actually doing this but I just can't take it anymore. I HAVE TO GO TO BIMINI THIS YEAR!

I booked a 2 night/3 day trip on the Bimini Superfast. I know.... I know. It won't be the same without my boat. It won't be the same without the whole Jetboaters crew. And Resorts World as a company could possibly ruin everything we love about Bimini BUT I just couldn't stay away. Man I fell in love with the ocean there last summer and since we can't make the group trip this year we booked this trip at the last minute because of the promo they are running. Its a pretty awesome promo deal too they are running right now FBJUNMON is for June 22-24th which includes lodging and all food on the ship the entire time. The ship will be docked in Bimini the entire time and we can come and go as we please for $215! Yup $215 total (no alcohol). It woulda been even cheaper if I booked it a week ago too! And that's for a 4 bed room with a window. Check out the link below and meet up with us if you can make the trip. The more the merrier!

http://rwbimini.com/fancruisegetaway

Sounds like a cool little getaway. This is interesting, With speeds traveling up to 30 knots, she is the fastest cruise ship in the Americas and arrives on the white sands of Bimini in just over two hours. How funny would it be to have this big boat pass the bimini group. Sure the jetboaters could do 30 knots but probably won't sustain it and not if there is a little sea state. I wonder if it's jet drive...that would be ironic.

That is a heck of a deal. Hope you enjoy Bimini without your boat, it will be interesting to hear your experience without it. And no we won't hold it against you, at least not this time.;)

upload_2015-6-13_7-4-25.png
upload_2015-6-13_7-8-45.png

Hope you have a great time. Are you taking the kids?

Nope! Next time I'm gonna have to though cause they are dying to go lol. It's just so peaceful without 4 arguing kids lol

This looks fantastic !
Thanks for sharing a really neato idea !!

I feel bad for actually doing this but I just can't take it anymore. I HAVE TO GO TO BIMINI THIS YEAR!

Man...don't feel bad. Nothing wrong with letting another guy "drive" for awhile. I recently did a long weekend with a friend with lots of boating experience but no boat of his own. He couldn't wait to take the helm. It was REALLY nice to have somebody, who knew what they were doing, grab the wheel. I got to ride in the bow! Now I now what my kids are always smiling about. 40 MPH feels like 80! Enjoy the trip....and you can have a drink without the worry.

Sounds like a great, fast, and cheap, little getaway! Have a great time!

How about missing the return leg of your trip and hanging around the island until we get there?

How about missing the return leg of your trip and hanging around the island until we get there?
If it was possible I definitely would.

I am doing something similar...taking a ride on a 154,000 ton floating city care of Royal Carribean. No chance of me driving but I will get a tour of the engine room!

Last edited:
Our trip on the Resorts World Bimini Superfast was a success! Easy check in, clean rooms, nice ride, beautiful beach and grounds at Bimini. Overall it was awesome.

We used the free cruise code but they were sold out of inside rooms. So we had to pay $25 per person for a room with a window, which was fairly nice, small but nice. So total with port fees and taxes was $215 for the whole trip, lodging and food.

BEST PART was when I won $200 on the video poker machine 1 hour into the cruise!!! I cashed that puppy out and didn't gamble again!!

Once we were on the ship we learned of the automatic gratuity we were charged per person, per day. $12.50. So again not terrible and understandable. BUT THEN the drink prices HOLY COW! On the boat $6 for a 16oz eer (not bad) but $12 for a mixed drink that wasn't that strong. Not cool. Lucky for us another drinker informed us of the new drink packages you could buy. So we got a beer one for $44 and a liqour one for $55 which meant we could drink unlimited for 24 hours on the boat. So we definitely made our money back there. That package did not work on the island though. There it was $8 a beer and $12-15 a drink. We ordered plenty extra from the boat and carried them with us.

Food buffets were good I guess. Nothing fancy. There were places to pay to eat on the boat and at the resort but we didn't go to them.

Since we had been to Bimini before we talked to everyone. Explained about the ship wrecks, conch salad, Mr Ansel Sanders, Bimini Sands, the south island, etc. We even took a golf cart ride with a new friend to the liqour store and then mixed our own drinks on the beach all day. That saved a ton of money. We did make the trek to the south island and Bimini Twist for dinner the last night and it was totally worth every penny.

I'll see if I have any good pictures to post of the room, etc.

They claim there will be a free cruise every month. The next one is july 12-15 I believe

Last edited:
Back