• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Online King crab legs.

Jebinok

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Ok board, this is the only place i would believe anything about everything. Has anyone ordered king crab legs online? and who from? and was it worth it? Ive got a hankerin for some legs and have been looking at them online to cook at home, but man they are $$$$$$. Last time i went to a all you can eat crab legs they sucked really bad and was not worth the price.

Sealegs89

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I’ve had them on my schwans order for months and they have been out of stock.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We got them from Schwans back in April, around the first week. They were awesome. Should of gotten more.

Sealegs89

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
They must be good, because I haven’t gotten them on an order yet lol More people cooking now with the pandemic I guess.

ScottS

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Not available at Costco this time of year?

Jebinok

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Not available at Costco this time of year?

LoL Costco! I'm 13 miles from a town of 8000. just giving you some crap. I dont think we even have a costo here. But i will check out Sam's Club.
thx

ScottS

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
LoL Costco! I'm 13 miles from a town of 8000. just giving you some crap. I don't think we even have a Costo here. But I will check out Sam's Club.
thx
Haha, I looked, about an hour and a half drive. But you can order online. Either way, you would need a membership... Soooo... maybe not so helpful!

Sealegs89

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
LoL Costco! I'm 13 miles from a town of 8000. just giving you some crap. I dont think we even have a costo here. But i will check out Sam's Club.
thx
I feel your pain about being from BFE lol I thought the locals might riot when they cancelled the demo derby because of covid haha

Dixemon

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I saw some in our local Sam's club the other day. Savannah