• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Online source for Rotax parts?

Floyd

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
Impulse
Boat Length
I put the boat into the lake this spring and it's only running on two of three cylinders. The third cylinder was cutting in and out, but now is out.
I did all the recommended diagnostics that I could gather from the Rotax service manual without any definitive results. The error code on the dash says PO300 and PO303--Cylinder 3 not firing. At first, PO301 came up, but went away, thus the PO300(multiple misfire detected) error.
I swapped the spark plug and spark coil/spark stick between cylinders 2 and 3...error code still 303... so I guess I need a fuel injector.
I want to order new plugs and a spark coil and an injector.
Anyone know where I can order these for the Scarab/Rotax 200hp/2016 engine?

BobJohnson

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VR
Boat Length

Elio195HOI

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Other
You're Best bet will find a Sea-doo parts dealer and cross reference. Try SBT, They sell parts for BRP motors but again, its not a Scarab Directory so you'll need to poke around and do some research.

Last edited:

Floyd

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
Impulse
Boat Length
I found the spark coil and plugs at a local Seadoo dealer up here in Bangor Maine. I never transferred the warranty, but there isn't a dealer up here for me anyhow. Now I need a part # for the fuel injector on the Rotax 4-tech 1503 200hp engine.

JetTech72

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
Check out : epc.brp.com
Injector : 420874834 or 420874846
Ignition Coil : 296000307 or 420664020

Scott E

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
For the injector, pull it out and get the part number from the side. It's not a "BRP" injector, my boat has DEKA #109031 48 lbs injectors. It's the 215 hp motor. All the motors with the ITC have the same injectors.

BobbyP

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Glastron
Year
Boat Model
GT
Boat Length
Best place I have found for parts is Crowley Marine. Just put in your model number and choose parts from schematic.

Jwood1508

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
I put the boat into the lake this spring and it's only running on two of three cylinders. The third cylinder was cutting in and out, but now is out.
I did all the recommended diagnostics that I could gather from the Rotax service manual without any definitive results. The error code on the dash says PO300 and PO303--Cylinder 3 not firing. At first, PO301 came up, but went away, thus the PO300(multiple misfire detected) error.
I swapped the spark plug and spark coil/spark stick between cylinders 2 and 3...error code still 303... so I guess I need a fuel injector.

Hi Floyd,
I know it's been almost a year but was the the issue with the boat? I have a 200hp Rotax getting P0300 & P0303. I changed the plugs, swapped the coils around and still same code. I was thinking injector or low fuel pressure.

Mrhonnesty99

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
255 G
Boat Length
Hi Floyd,
I know it's been almost a year but was the the issue with the boat? I have a 200hp Rotax getting P0300 & P0303. I changed the plugs, swapped the coils around and still same code. I was thinking injector or low fuel pressure.
Injectors , same issue on the jetski every so often .

Amad3

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Injectors , same issue on the jetski every so often .
Do you clean out the injectors or put in the injector cleaner with the gas or buy new injectors? I'm having the code P0301 issue and already switched out the sparks plug.

JetTech72

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
If you have a supercharged Rotax engine, a P0301 could be created from water forming in intercooler & making it's way to the intake plenum. Upon acceleration cyllinder #1 is getting a gub of water. Is the engine really running rough or only running rough during acceleration?

Amad3

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
If you have a supercharged Rotax engine, a P0301 could be created from water forming in intercooler & making it's way to the intake plenum. Upon acceleration cyllinder #1 is getting a gub of water. Is the engine really running rough or only running rough during acceleration?
It was running ok at low speed then you can feel it jerk once I go over 12mph. I put some dry gas in and it solves the problem. The code disappeared but had the check engine light on. Then I rode it for 20min then moored for a little bit. Did that 3 times then the engine light went off.

Richard Toro

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length

I have had the same issue, i think i had bad fuel, i added fuel treatment and ran the boat added real good gas not from a marina and the issue went away.