• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Open RV camping site this weekend at Jocassee, SC

Trevor Shipman

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I have 2 RV sites this weekend at Lake Jocassee from Friday 8/7 - Monday 8/10. These site are hard to come by, we booked them a year ago. If you’ve never been to Jocassee and it’s drivable for you, I cannot suggest it enough.

If you’re interested just let me know!

Shookie

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I don't have an RV, just a boat...... have looked at this lake a few times and considered traveling there. The waterfalls are so different/cool.

Trevor Shipman

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Yeah it’s a special spot for sure! Clear and crisp water too. Hate we can’t make it.

Trevor Shipman

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I should also mention, you can rent camp at the RV site. Which is nice because you get the luxury of electricity.

Weeb

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I have 2 RV sites this weekend at Lake Jocassee from Friday 8/7 - Monday 8/10. These site are hard to come by, we booked them a year ago. If you’ve never been to Jocassee and it’s drivable for you, I cannot suggest it enough.

If you’re interested just let me know!
I was s thinking of going there next year. Is there a camp ground with a boat ramp and docks?

Trevor Shipman

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I was s thinking of going there next year. Is there a camp ground with a boat ramp and docks?
If you are camping there, most people set anchor and leave the boat overnight. There is a dock, but you cannot leave it tied overnight.

Trevor Shipman

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Well here are again! We book these sites a year in advance. If anyone is looking for a last minute get away let me know. Not looking for reimbursement, just hate a spot to go to waste.

PEARCE

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
If we were closer we'd be interested for sure.

blacksapphirez

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
When is the date? from your original post...it was last week?