• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Order Misplaced

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
A bit embarrassed, but I have place a ton of orders from all over the place. JBP, CJS, Amazon, Yamaha, Private Individuals, West Marine, Zup, Mantus, etc. etc. I have an order that is stuck trying to get to USPS and this is from June 3rd. I can't for the life of me determine what it is or whom it is from. I can't even find the charge for it anywhere. When I see it in USPS All I see is this, but almost every thing I have ordered I have found in these forums. I was wondering if anyone has seen this on their packages or may know where it should come from. I am at a loss. Just a shot in the dark, I guess. I guess it is from JET-ORD somewhere in or near Carol Stream, IL. But I cannot find any records or emails of it. USPS can't give me anymore info, it is just in limbo. Any thoughts to company?

1591810099779.png

1591810116206.png

steve0617

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
60126 is also Elmhurst IL. Any chance that rings a bell? Also if I remember correctly, Carol Stream also has an Ingram Micro distribution center. Did you order some electronic product, maybe through Amazon. And obviously ORD is the airport.

Anything like that ring a bell?

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Bam.... that was it. I ordered through Ingram Micro at my office to ship to my house. Thanks for the input, it was driving me nuts.