• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Ordered a new trailer for my 2020 195s

NSpradley

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
So a trailer upgrade to galvanized wasn't an option when I bought my boat. Painted was it. As someone that loves salt water, I know I needed to upgrade sooner rather than later.

I just ordered my new one. It may be the fall before I get it thanks to long lead times.

I bought an EZ Loader with the following:

Aluminum
Tandem Axle (Wasn't 100% necessary but decided to upgrade
Spare tire and holder
HD winch stand and F2 Winch
Torsion axles
Hydrastar electric/hydraulic disc braking system

Did I miss anything obvious?

On an unrelated note I will have the stock painted trailer for sale once I get the trailer if anyone will be in the market :)

SCP1

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
When you get the trailer post some pictures with the boat on it!