• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Ordered me a 2019 AR210

Dan Berwtz

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
my new AR210 2019 should be in Florida Saturday, will post pix when i pick it up

Ancient canoe

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Congrats. Did you get the blue? I think the blue 2019 AR210 looks pretty sharp. Really like the color accent piping on the seats as well.

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
congratulations! is this you first boat? have you been boating before? what's the primary use for it going to be?

Maccam26

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Nice, congrats and enjoy

Dan Berwtz

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
congratulations! is this you first boat? have you been boating before? what's the primary use for it going to be?
Nope 2nd boat, had an 18 210 FSH and hated it major quality flaws, went to AR210

aquilotti1

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Nope 2nd boat, had an 18 210 FSH and hated it major quality flaws, went to AR210
Damn this made me think about buying a fsh210 which is my favorite one from the lineup. What was so differnet with the ar210 you bought?