• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Ordering a replacement transducer- any tips?

osuart

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Give up and throwing the towel in. Are all AR192 transducers the same? I had water temp and depth (when it works)
Also- how hard to swap out? I can reach it and spin the ring, does it eventual unplug or more difficult than that?

assume the connector feeds into the starboard side rear are with the gaggle of connectors?

T I A - Cheers!

osuart

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Has anyone here replaced theirs? I just ordered from partzilla and will get it next wk.

Really hoping its a quick swap and everything works again!

LeeFlan7

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Im doing mine in the next week or so but on a different model...id be interested in how easy it is once you have access

osuart

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
5 minute job for me. Reached through the access panel in the back and under the cushion to plug it in. Very easy