• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Ordering a WakeBooster

Brad460

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Thanks for the videos! We bought our Yamaha AR210 (instead of blowing another $20k+ on a wakeboard boat) based on the prospect that this Wakebooster would be good enough for the surfing we want to do (not pros by any means). Our kit should be available soon- no hurry the water is only 58 F around here...

Arcadyus

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
This is my very first post on jetboaters....
I have the 2019 212x paid for the wake booster package when I bought the boat back in March 19. I have been told since then backordered, we don’t know when it will be in I thought BS. This doesn’t make since, called Yamaha customer service they were not helpful just first batch had been sent out to dealers and only way can get one is if you buy a 2019 x series boat. I don’t know if it’s my dealer or Yamaha and it’s summer and I’m ready to try wake surfing in my new boat.

Then go wakesurf. You DON'T need a wakebooster to surf. Just get the custom swim deck ballast and use your other built in ballasts. You'll be surfing in no time.