• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Ordering parts for my 195sx

Bigperm

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
So I already have the seadek kit on the way getting my cobra fangs as well
About to order my blow off valve and put it on before I even put it water for the first time . Going with the kit from fizzle dose any one recommended the turbosmart or the Tial they cost the same so just asking before I order & any need to get the large strainer?
thanks have enjoyed this a lot but ready for summer fo sho

Irvs

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX192
Boat Length
where did you get your seadeck kit?

Crob83

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
So I already have the seadek kit on the way getting my cobra fangs as well
About to order my blow off valve and put it on before I even put it water for the first time . Going with the kit from fizzle dose any one recommended the turbosmart or the Tial they cost the same so just asking before I order & any need to get the large strainer?
thanks have enjoyed this a lot but ready for summer fo sho
I went with the no name brand Fizzle BOV. In your search bar type "svho owners" and you will see a shit ton about fizzle Bov's

Attachments