• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Other toys thread....

HawkTX

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Sorry if this type of thread is already out there, but I thought we could start a "OTHER TOYS THREAD" to see what other toys/hobbies folks have besides their boats on this forum. Can't wait to see your other toys!

Last edited:

Rigger

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hell, I don't care. I'll post pics of my go karts more than once. Here's what I love to do in the off boating season.photok.png

HawkTX

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Man...Look at these toys! Love it.

octavio3311

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
And my last one. 1986 Yamaha Radian. Anyone remember those. Found her and restored her to new. She ain't nothing special compared to my others, but there is something about her air cooled simplicity that just makes it cool. And she's a great unicycle wheelie machine. image.jpg

Wife has been asking me to thin the herd. According to her, you can only ride 1 at a time, but have to insure and maintain the others, and lately you've only been on the Aprilia. Hmmm! How do I tell her I'm eyeing a Ducati!

Last edited:

jdonalds

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Sold these in January. The 2004 Honda Aquatrax F12 I owned for almost 9 years, and my son's 2006 Kawasaki 12F.

And I bought this

Suzuki DR-Z400S

While my son bought this Yamaha WR250R (he works at a Yamaha dealer)

Mike

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
shit and I had to get rid of my track car (86 BMW E30) Track bikes (05 GSX-R750 & 04 KTM 450 Supermoto) the beast (07 Ducati 1098) My daily rider (1981 Honda cafe CB900) & my quad (07 Honda TRX400EX ) all within the last 2 years:mad: but hey at least I have the boat now!! lol

jlcj7

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Sorry if this type of thread is already out there, but I thought we could start a "OTHER TOYS THREAD" to see what other toys/hobbies folks have besides their boats on this forum. Can't wait to see your other toys!

That is a nice jeep. I have built a few jeeps (mainly CJs) but also had a 2-door rubicon for a while. I miss having a jeep.

HawkTX

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
That is a nice jeep. I have built a few jeeps (mainly CJs) but also had a 2-door rubicon for a while. I miss having a jeep.
Thanks. I bought it basically stock and put the lift, front and back bumpers, winch, and some extras on it myself. It's been a fun project. I've taken it on a couple of trail trips and it was a blast. I used to be in to the ATV scene, but sold my RZR last year. I got tired of the cleanup. I couldn't resist taking it deep.

SOLD 2013

Suchawittygal

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
My other toy is my snowboard...I love me some Mammoth!image.jpg

ACRDSPORT14

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
PWC
Thanks Octavio3311, it's a 2009 Argo 8x8 w/ Adair tracks and ice cleats, also has there adair cab. Me and my dad went to canada 2 weeks ago for some adventuring at our fishing camp on the georgian bay.