• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Ouch! Disastercraft X35

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Last edited:
WTH - any idea how this happened? Night driving?

Yow. That looks like blood on the rear seat cushions too. About enough from someone with a bloody nose or face.

Story I read on a facebook page indicated night and alcohol were factors - someone needed to be airlifted out.

So... is he selling the tower speakers for cheap? I would say he could use the bond money... but not if they own that boat lol.

That model is one of the last I saw at my local MasterCraft store before they closed down. They had one on the floor and the msrp for the boat alone was $155k as I recall. It was sitting on a triple axle trailer and the dealer recommended at least a 3/4 ton truck be used to pull it around. If the guy ends up parting his out, I’d be bidding on the board racks, MasterCraft sells them for $800 each.

@haknslash thanks for posting, whoever took all the pics - great job.
That is a good reminder of how fast things can go completely wrong, and it looks like it could have been a lot worse still. Makes me feel so bad for the owners/operators, probably young (and... temporarily impaired). Hope everyone recovers well.

Very impressive tow operation I must say.
Also - those MC boats are built SOLID.

--

Stupid hurts and costs a "boat" load of money!

Those racks are integrated into the mastercraft tower. You can't just put them on your boat.

But could I put the tower on my boat....

that's tough to look at..

Can't help feel for the owner/operator.

If the owner/operator was drinking while boating, especially at night he need look no further than a mirror if he is looking for someone to blame.

The racks are so nice imho that it would be worth looking into fabricating mounts so that the racks could be securly attached my tower and still look stock. Chances are that if the boat is totaled by the insurer the racks and tower will be sold together.

Back