• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Out with the old. In with the new.

H2OBoy

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
The new AR220 was finally delivered on Friday, after being ordered in early August. I waited until the boat showed up at the dealer to list my AR210. It sold to the first person that looked at it only a couple of hours after the new boat arrived. Only had a chance to drive the 220 for a short trip from the boat ramp to my lift, but it feels so much bigger on the inside than the 210. Looking forward to checking the performance once the break-in period is done.

Dave burke

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Good for you, nice looking boat. I’m thinking about replacing my 2017 212X with a 22 footer. Were you able to get a good price for your AR210?