• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Over the tower cover for a 242LS

zelone

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
lol, I am hardly into hardcore camping! I'd just like a cold place to chill out, take a nap, etc, when I'm plugged in at the dock! I have an extension cord plugged to a charger when docked, and could add a splitter to power a portable AC. I just need someone local to make me a cover like that!

sysinu

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
lol, I am hardly into hardcore camping! I'd just like a cold place to chill out, take a nap, etc, when I'm plugged in at the dock! I have an extension cord plugged to a charger when docked, and could add a splitter to power a portable AC. I just need someone local to make me a cover like that!
Good point! Not sure out in PA who could square you up. I asked Sugarhouse awning to template my cover when they made it because you folks would probably want them to make more of them. If it's off season and you guys want them to make you one, I'd be happy to drop my boat off down there for you to use it as a template. Only considerations would be what racks you have on your tower. I have a couple other things (like a VHF antenna) but they can work around that kinda stuff.

Bill D

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
That's a really nice offer @sysinu!

sysinu

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
That's a really nice offer @sysinu!

Free boat storage while they do the work ;-). I am also having them make me a new cover so the boat will be there anyway.

Larkintx

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I’m looking for an over the tower cover for my 242x. Has anyone found one that works for a boat slip?