• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat Stuff Overhead Light for AR192 and maybe others

I_squared_r

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
$80 shipped in continental US

I had these 2 Lumitec CapreraLT flood lights and 3D printed brackets to mount them on the wakeboard tower of my AR192. I drilled a hole for a Seadog 403060 dimmer and then found out that it can only power 1 light (only after I burnt up 2 of these switches 😂 ) Fortunately 1 light is plenty so i'm going to sell the other one.

This light is typically mounted on fishing boats and they light up the entire deck. 1000 lumens super bright. I use mine as a task light when coming back at night or when grilling. It pivots so you can aim it directly forward for docking, at the cockpit, or at the swim platform when swimming at night.

To install, it clamps between the tower tubes with 1 bolt and has foam padding so it doesn't scratch your tower. I drilled a small hole in my tower and ran 18 gauge wire to the helm side.

If your tower has 1-7/8" tubes and 2" spacing between the forward and aft tubes, then this should fit.

I've been 3D printing for the past 7 years and this was made with a new set up with large extrusions (super strong). That's why there is a lot of horizontal lines in the part.. I figured that you can't see the bracket so it may as well be super strong.

Attachments

Last edited: