• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Overheat warning right at first start of the day??

Stealth

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
The last two times we had our 2022 195s out, just shy of 20 hr, I got an overheat warning on the first start of the day instantly. The boat was in water, had no obstructions in the pump, and all 3 outlets how a solid stream of water. Both times I continued my day and everything was ok. These happened so fast that even if the boat was on land with no water it would not have enough time to be overheating. Is their anyway to get more info on what it thinks is overheating? When I get these how do you reset the warning. Both times it would continue to beep even between start ups. I would silence it but that only lasts for a bit before it needs it again. Then after about 10 minutes on the water it would stop if I restarted the boat.

Back